'Animal Prints or Paw Prints'
Our sponsor for this month is A Day for Daisies:
Prize - 3 Digital Stamps!
I'm not really an animal print kind of person, so I went for muddy paw prints! The cute little pup and sentiment stamp are from the 'Man's Best Friend' set by Penny Black...I stamped them both directly on to my card blank, then coloured the pup using watercolour pencils. For the blue panel, I used the 'smooshing' technique placing some 'Salty Ocean', 'Broken China', Chipped Sapphire' and 'Peacock Feathers' Distress Inks on to a craft mat...spritzing with water, then pressing some watercolour paper into the mixture a couple of times (allowing to dry in between the layers). Then I splattered some water on to the top, and removing it using a paper towel to create some lighter patches. I stamped the paw prints over the top using a background stamp from Hobbycraft inked with 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink. I used one of my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Borders' dies to cut the wave at the bottom, and a hole using one of my Nesties for the sentiment to peek through.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile it On! - Animal Prints or Paw Prints
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Cardz for Guyz - Something Beginning with A (Animal & Aperture)
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew - CAS
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Penny Black & More - Birthdays
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes