'I is for Ink'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Wild Orchid Crafts:
Prize - £10 Gift Voucher!
I got out some of my Distress Inks and created a set of colourful snowy cards. I heat embossed a snow background stamp (from a set by My Paper World) using clear embossing powder on white card, then blended my Distress Inks over the top. I simply added a sentiment (from the 'Merriest Wishes' set by Hero Arts) popped up on 3D foam pads over the top.
Colours used on the 'pink/purple' card: Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet & Blueprint Sketch:
Colours used on the 'blue/green' card: Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Lucky Clover & Chipped Sapphire:
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Christmas Cards - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Use a Sentiment
- Creative Card Crew - Embossing
- Merry Monday - Let it Snow!
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas
- Shopping Our Stash - Think Ink