'C is for Cute Critters'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Wild Orchid Crafts:
Prize - £10 Gift Certificate!
I picked a some Penny Black hedgehogs for my cute critters...they're from the 'Jolly Friends' set. I coloured them using watercolour pencils, then fussy cut them out. I made a little wintry scene for them to stand in using my Simon Says Stamp 'Falling Snow' background stamp heat embossed in white on kraft card, and my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside' border dies. The sentiment is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- ABC Challenge - A is for Animals
- Crafty Friends - Animals/Birds
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Sparkle 'N Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Loose Glitter/Embossing Powder
- Stampavie & More - Winter
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.