'Stitching (Real or Faux)'
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize - 2 Digis of the winner's choice!
I love a bit of faux stitching...it's one of my favourite techniques...so I loved this challenge! I picked some of my favourite papers ('Winter Wonderland' by My Minds Eye), and used some of the last scraps to make a patchwork background...distressing the edges a little, before adding my faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The image is the adorable Lili of the Valley James the Bear ('Presents for Two'), which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The snowflakes were cut using Marianne Designs dies, the button is by Dovecraft, and is threaded with Papermania twine.
Here are the challenges I piled on:
- Pile It On! - Stitching (Real or Faux)
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
- A Little Bit Crafty - Sew What?
- Allsorts - Favourite Things (James the Bear, Christmas cards, My Mind's Eye papers, Faux Stitching & Snowflakes)
- As You Like It - Favourite Papers (I love My Mind's Eye papers...such a great range of designs...I love this 'Winter Wonderland' pad so much that I only have scraps left!)
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
- Lili of the Valley - Christmas in August
- Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafting - Anything Goes
- Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
- Sparkles Christmas - Snowflakes
- Stampavie & More - Presents
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.