As usual, we have some fabulous prizes on offer from our lovely sponsors:
Prize - a $20 voucher
I featured my flowers on the image, using 'Daisy Chain Mice', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Indie Chic' pad by My Minds Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. This card is for my Mum to give to my Nan for her 95th birthday later this year...so I added a Hero Arts 'Happy Birthday' sentiment, and personalised it with some die cut numbers & letters (cut using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet).
- Craft Your Passion - Flower Power
- Crazy Challenge - Die Cuts/Punches
- Creative Knockouts - Happy Birthday
- Inky Chicks - Birthday
- Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free for All (I picked Sketch '#82)
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Die Cuts/Punches
We're also holding a DT call on this challenge, so for all of the information on that, and more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.