Thursday, 28 November 2013

I'm a fairy!

I have some exciting news to share with you all today...I've been chosen as one of the new fairies over at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge...woo-hoo!

http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

There's a brand new challenge starting today...with the theme 'Classic Christmas - use Red, Green & Gold'...so pop over over for lots of wonderful inspiration for your Christmas cards from the Crafty Little Fairies. I'll be on the blue team, with my first challenge in a couple of weeks' time. Thanks girls for choosing me...I'm really looking forward to joining your team!

PS - I'll be back later with a couple of cards.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations Helen on your new DT post xx

Squirrel x said...

Welcome aboard hunny, we are so thrilled to have you join us! Now go and iron your tutu and get those wings working..... Hugs xx

Sandra H said...

That's brilliant Helen you will do them proud xx