Wednesday, 27 November 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for...

We have a brand new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Michelle is the host, and the theme is:

'X is for Out of the BoX'
I know that's cheating a little...but we were struggling to think of another X!

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize - 2 Shape EZ Templates

I didn't go that far out of the box, and made some gift tags. I used kraft coloured tags...some snowflakes cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die from felt...adding a crystal to their centres. The glittery letters are from Hobbycraft, and the Baker's twine is a mixture of Dovecraft and from the Ribbon Girls. 


I'm also entering these tags into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my loely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

fabulous tags Helen :-) you have spurred me on to make some too and I made a few today :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandra H said...

Brilliant tags Helen l too shall be making my own xx

Dot said...

Wonderful gift tags, Helen, I should make some myself.....
hugs Dorte

Mad Moose said...

A great collection of tags, simple and effective! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. Naomi

Cornelia W said...

Such pretty tags! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too! Happy Thanksgiving to you! Cornelia - DT
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

carol said...

What fab tags, thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Helen: Your tags are so pretty! Glad you participated in our "Snow [or Use only White]" Challenge.

The Simply Create Too Design Team will be taking the remainder of December to spend time with our families. Please join us again on 3 January 2014 for our next challenge and Birthday Bash. We'll have lots of crafting fun!

Merry Christmas & Happy 2014,

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com