Sunday 13 October 2013

Happy Birthday Rob!

It's my flatmate's 30th birthday today... so, while he's sleeping off the excesses of yesterday's celebrations, I thought I'd pop on and show you his card and the wrapping paper I made. He's bike obsessed...so that explains the theme. I created a little scene using papers from the 'Sweet Girl' and 'Party Day' pads by Crate Paper...then added lots of die cut shapes using circle Nesties, Memory Box 'Puffy Clouds', Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet, and a bike by Die-Versions. The sentiment stamp on the outside is from a little Studio G set...and on the inside it reads 'Happy 30th Birthday...it's all downhill from here!'...but I forgot to take a photo of that before I sealed it in the envelope.


Challenges for this card:
I also stamped some bicycle wrapping paper for his gifts...using stamps from the 'Roll with It' set by Avery Elle, and Hero Arts 'Bicycles' and 'Classic Bike' sets:


I made a matching tag, and tied everything together using black and white Baker's Twine:


Challenges for the wrapping paper and tag:

8 comments:

  1. really cute
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matching paper, it looks more successful than when I try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Helen and the wrapping paper and tag are brilliant. Hope he liked the contents! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wrapping paper. It makes the present much more personal I think

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and fabulous gift wrap with matching tag! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this wrapping paper! The bikes make for a great vintage look. Love it! Thank you for joining us for out wheels challenge at 4 Crafty chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll bet he loved that wrapping and card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute...love the matching wrap! Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x