'V is for Vixen'
(Feature a Reindeer)
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
Prize - a $10 voucher for the Sweet Stamps store!
I've used a Penny Black reindeer called 'Deer in Skates', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Blitzen' pad by Bo Bunny...there's even some reindeer on one of the papers. I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The snowflake was cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die, the button is from my stash, and the blue twine is from Tiger.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - For the Men
- Christmas Cards - Bows
- Crafty Catz - Spots & Stripes
- Crazy Challenge - B is for... (Button, Bow & Blue)
- Created with Love - Anything Goes
- Shopping Our Stash - Stitching (Mine's faux)
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.