'Use Designer Paper'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Red Rubber Designs:
Prize - a $10 Gift Certificate for the Red Rubber Designs store!
I've used stamps from the 'Brighten Your Day' set from Red Rubber Designs on my card...colouring the images using watercolour pencils, before cutting them out. I used papers from a Heidi Grace pad to create the background...adding faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Designer Paper
- 2 Sisters - Square Cards
- Card Carfter's Circle - Bright Colours
- Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Stitching
- Crafty Sentiments - Colourful
- Cutie Pie - Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Round or Square Cards
- One Stop Craft - Spots & Dots
- Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - For a Child
- Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
- That Craft Place - Stitching