Our sponsor for this challenge is Rick St Dennis:
I love embossing with my Cuttlebug, and I've used three of mmy oldest folders on this card...'Swiss Dots', 'Snowflakes' and a stitched effect one from the 'Just My Type' border set...which I have had since I got my Cuttlebug, which I think was five years ago! The image is a James the Bear stamp ('Present Pile') by Lili of the Valley, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The snowflakes were cut using Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Winter Animals
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - No Sentiments
- Carzy - Animals
- Ready Teddy Go - Die Cuts/Punches
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch #272
- Stamping with the Dragon - Christmas in August
For more inspiration from my lovelyDT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.