'Red & Pink'
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis!
I've used a sweet little Penny Black image on my card that's been sitting in my image box for years...not sure what it's called, as I've been unable to locate it...please leave me a comment if you know it's name). I kept my card really simple, embossing kraft card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and 'D'Vine Swirls' folders, matting the layers on to red and pink card. I'm not sure where the ribbon is from...but thought it was perfect to use with it's red hearts on pink...clash central!
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything with Ribbon
- Dream Valley - Valentine's
- Forever Friends (Fortnightly) - Ribbon or Lace
- My Time to Craft - Love is in the Air
- Stampin' with the Dragon - Love is in the Air
- Sweet Stampin' - Love is all Around
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.