(Washi tape etc...)
Our sponsor for this challenge is Freckled Fawn:
And the prize is a fabulous $15 giftcard to spend in their wonderful store!
Now...I've never used any decorative tape before...and I had to go on a last minute emergency dash to Hobbycraft yesterday to get some! Thankfully, they had some 'decor tape'...although in not very inspiring colours or patterns...that'll teach me not to check the challenge themes in advance! Anyway, I picked up a roll of red & white spotty tape...and used it to create a background...carefully lining up the half spots on the edges of the tape:
Over the top of this, I added a layer popped up on 3D foam pads, into which I'd cut a heart shape, using my Cuttlebug 'Concentric Hearts' die, with a Hero Arts sentiment (from the 'Sentiments' set), a doodled border and a few adhesive pearls.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Use Decorative Tape
- Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - Valentine's Day/Love
- Craft Us Crazy - Celebrate Love and/or Use Red
- Crafty Ribbons - Love/Romance/Anniversary
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craftt Room - Valentine's Day
- J & C Creations - Something Old (Heart Die) & Something New (Washi Tape)
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Hearts
- Stamp & Create - Love