'Glitz & Glam'
I'm not sure of the prize info at the time of writing this...so I'll update it when I get home from school :0)
I've used a Whiff of Joy image ('Willow Dressing Up') that my lovely friend Samantha sent to me ages ago...she's been waiting patiently for me to make a 'glamorous' card! lol I coloured her in my favourite colour...teal/aqua...to match the Heidi Grace papers. I added some frilly lace along the edges of one of the papers, and some sheer ribbon (both from Ribbon Reel)...with a faux bow held in place using a sparkly brad (from Craft Obsessions). For a little bit of 'glitz' I added a few sparkly gems & pearls.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Pearls
- Crafty Your Passion - Totally Teal
- Creative Inspirations - One for the Girls
- Dream Valley - Girls, Girls, Girls
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Girly
- Sweet Stampin' - Frills
- Whiff of Joy - Favourite Colour (Teal) & Lace