'Thanksgiving or Give Thanks'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Karen's Doodles (will update with prize info later).
As we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, I've made a thank you card, using an adorable Lili of the Valley bear called 'Big Bouquet'. The papers are from the BasicGrey 'Hello Luscious' pad...I distressed the edges a little before adding faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The sentiment stamp is by Penny Black, the flowers were cut using my Tim Holtz 'Tattered Florals' die, and the brads are also by BasicGrey.
Here are the challenges I've Piled On:
- Pile It On! - Thanksgiving or Give Thanks
- BasicGrey - Anything Goes (I've used papers & brads from the 'Hello Luscious' range)
- Charisma Cardz - Cutesy
- Crafty Ann's - Floral Frenzy
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Friday Sketch - Sketch
- Fussy & Fancy - Thankful & Sentiments
- Stampavie & More - Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts - Stitch It!