Sunday, 13 November 2011

Cute & Cuddly

I was lucky to be chosen as the winner of a challenge over at Fab 'N' Funky a couple of weeks ago...and the fabulous prize was my choice of four Sugar Nellie stamps...how wonderful is that?! Well, my stamps arrived on Friday, and I mounted them all on to EZMount yesterday so that I could get stamping! :0)
On today's card, I've used 'Cute & Cuddly'...just look at those squidgy tummies! I coloured the image using watercolour pencils with a pink glossy balloon (I usually tend to make baby boy cards as I much prefer blue & green to pink! lol), then added a stamped sentiment from the CCSR set by Papermania.


Challenges for this card:

15 comments:

Sonia said...

This is ADORABLE :) I think I NEED this image, great for new baby cards.
Hugs Sonia x

Longvacation said...

What delicious baby animals. Love the coloring on your card.

jenny said...

Beautiful CAS card Helen.....I love those cute n cuddly animals :)

Jenny xx

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous card and image so sweet
Hugs Kate xx

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful card hun xxx

Bunny said...

Awww what a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck,

Caz xx
Crafty Sentiments GDT

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww super cute card Helen :)
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

Super cute Helen...!

big hugs Vicky xx

nessy said...

oh helen this card is so adorable ~so,very very cute ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card with a fabulous image:) Sandra H

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah said...

Awww, how cute is this image?!? Agree with the squidgy tummies! Totally adorable! Great CAS card Helen.
Sarah xx :0)

Jules said...

Hi Helen

How cute is this?

Love the cute image and your gorgeous colouring.

Well done on your win .. what a great prize.

Love Jules xx

Pauline C said...

What an exceptionally cute image and beautifully coloured hun.
Pauline x

Heather said...

Such a cute card, love that image and your colouring looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)