For the card, I inked around the image with more 'Old Paper' ink, then inked two more pieces of card, one with 'Forest Moss' which I then embossed using my trusty Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder, and the other with 'Dusty Concord' on to which I stamped my sentiment (from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set by Hero Arts).
And for the tag, I inked around the eges using 'Dusty Concord', added a sentiment (from the Hero Arts 'Elegant Messages' set) stamped in 'Brushed Corduroy' and a piece of 'Sea Moss' seam binding ribbon (from the Ribbon Girls).
Challenges for these items:
- Crafty Catz - Happy Birthday
- Less is More - Polkadots (Card only)
- One Stop Craft - No Designer Papers
- Penny Black Inc/Flickr Group - Tags (Tag only)
- Ribbon Girls - Green & Lilac