'V is for Vintage'
We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:
The prize from the Ribbon Reel is this delicious bundle of ribbons & lace:
For my card, I've used a Sarah Kay image called 'Noel Charity' that was sent to me by my lovely ABC Christmas DT buddy Lacey...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the My Mind's Eye 'Festive Frost' collection...and I distressed all of the edges with inks and my distressing tool...adding faux stitching with my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I added some lace, a snowflake (cut using a Marianne Designs Creatables die...then coated with Glamour Dust), some adhesive pearls, and a sentiment (from a Stampin' Up! set).
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Sparkly (It doesn't show too well in the photo, but there's Glamour Dust on the snowflake and image)
- Christmas Inspirations - Die cuts & Punches (I used dies to cut the snowflake & circle)
- Critter - Use 3 Patterned Papers
- Jingle Belles - Soft (I used lace)
- Lollipop Crafts - Embellish It (Lace, Pearls & Snowflake)
- Marianne Designs - Vintage Christmas (My snowflake was cut using a Marianne Designs die)
- Marianne's Design Divas - Dying to Diecut (My snowflake was cut using a Marianne Designs die)
- Moving Along with the Times - Vintage
- Paper Sundaes - Sundae Bar (I picked Sparkle & Distressing)
- Winter Wonderland - Vintage Christmas