There are two fabulous prizes up for grabs too:
From Penny Black Inc:
3914K - Joy Filled Stockings
And from the Ribbon Girl:
Fuchsia Mini Ribbon Kit
So, left to my own devices, I chose to make a Christmas card...they're my favourite type of card to make. I've used another old favourite stamp...'Wishes for Kisses', coloured with watercolour pencils...there's some 'Crystal' Stickles on the snow. I used some Core'dinations card for the backing which I picked up in WHSmiths earlier this week. I embossed it using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystals' and 'Snowflakes' folders...then sanded over the surface to reveal the core.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Cards - Sketch
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Ribbon, Stamping, Texture, Stripes (on his scarf! lol)
- Cooking It Up with Katie - New Favourite Old Thing (New - Core'dinations card; Favourite Technique - Sanding embossing; Old - PB stamp)
- Crafty Sentiments - Christmas
- Cute Card Thursday - No Designer Paper
- Little Red Wagon - Put a Critter on it!
- PaperPlay - Christmas in August
- Simon Says - Christmas in August
- Sparkles Christmas - Robins