On the first card (my favourite), I painted the inks (Bundled Sage, Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Chipped Saphire & Dusty Concord) directly on to the stamp, then spritzed with a little water before stamping. I then repeated the process before stamping a second time to go right across the card...couldn't bring myself to add a sentiment in case I messed it up!
On the second card, I masked off a strip across the centre of the card using post-it notes...then blended Faded Jeans, Chipped Saphire & Dusty Concord inks on to the card. As the result was rather patchy on the hammer finish card (I'm not at home, and don't have any smooth white card with me...) I then spritzed a little water over the top to help even it out. Before I removed the mask, I stamped the flower over the top in black..I was aiming for it to look like the flowers are in silhouette against a night sky. I then added a sentiment (from a little Studio G set) once I'd removed the mask.
Challenges for these cards: