'My Favourite Things'
That's it...just make a card or scrapbook LO using or depicting your favourite things...but don't forget to tell us what they are. We are sponsored for this challenge by Queen Scraps, who very generously sent each DT member a Scrapbook page kit to play with...unfortunately mine got returned to the sender by the US Post Office :0(
I've managed to cram lots of my favourite thing on this card: Henry (by Whiff of Joy...one of my all time favourite stamps); these lovely spotty papers (from the Papermania 'Sweet Nothings' pack - I love them so much I'm on the third pack!); I used my distressing tool, added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug around the edges of the papers; my Nesties - I used three different shapes; ribbon (from Poppicrafts); and card candy (by Craftwork Cards).
And because this is my DT card for Pile It On!...here are the other challenges that I've 'piled on':
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch
- Crafty Catz - Distressing
- Crafty Creations - Ice Cream & Cakes
- Craftalicious - Cute
- One Stop Craft - Distressing
- Papertake Weekly - In Stitches
- Prairie Fariy Friday - Anything Goes
- Spoon Full of Sugar - Animal Crackers
- Your Next Stamp - Patterned/Printed Ribbon