We are sponsored for this challenge by Bella Studio Designs, who have also provided the DT some some adorable images to use. The digi image I've used on my card is called 'Pickletoes Sunflower'. When I first saw the theme, the first thing that sprang to mind was bunting...so I've used pennants across the bottom of my card to look like a string of bunting. The papers are all from the 'Lemonade' pad by BasicGrey, and I distressed all of the edges, and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I used my Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder to emboss the pink strip, sanding the raised area to reveal the white core, and the sentiment stamp is from Cuddly Buddly.
Here are the other challenges that I've 'Piled On!':
- Cuttlebug Spot - Sketch (Oops missed the deadline!)
- Allsorts - Summer Days
- Craftalicious - Birthdays
- Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Stitching
- For Fun - Favourite Colouring Medium (watercolour pencils)
- Stamp Something - Something Digital
- Stamp with Fun - Fairies (Oops missed the deadline!)
- Sweet Stampin' - Photo Inspiration
Do check out the fabulous creations by my lovely Pile It On! teamies.