Saturday 9 May 2009

Docrafts Card Kit Swap...Part 2

I made this card with the lovely kit sent to me by my Docrafts Card Kit Swap partner...Alison13...a fabby Penny Black image, some of the new 'Blueberry Hill' papers by Papermania, some paper flowers, and some gems. I kept the layout quite simple, as this is a smaller card (5inch square), than I'm used to making. I inked the edges of all the papers with fluid chalks, and added a bit of faux stitching around the edges of the papers.

...and here's the card Alison made for me with the same items...


This swap is so much fun...it's great seeing what other crafters do with exactly the same items.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards Helen,l love the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these cards are so pretty - fascinating to see what different people make witht he same items (as we know only too well in our little bits& pieces challenge lol!)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x