Sunday 7 December 2008

Sketch Saturday #28

As I usually make square cards, I thought I'd give this sketch a go, and make a DL sized card instead. I've used a Penny Black stamp ('Wishes for Kisses') as my main image, papers by Pebbles Inc, a sentiment stamp by Three Bugs in a Rug, ribbon from the £Shop, flowers from Poppicrafts, and Dovecraft glitter snowflake brads.
Did you spot the deliberate mistake???...I've missed off one of the circular elements at the bottom...don't know how I didn't see that 'til now??!!

7 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty Helen. Love the papers and that cute image. And don't worry about missing the one circle on the card, the sketch is very clearly visible in your card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kisses for wishes and love the colours of papers you have used too! lovely card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous ... the colours are striking cos they are a bit unusual but so soft and Christmassy - I love them!! Also think I'm oging to have to get that stamp for next year :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen fab colours. gina xx

    Just found your blog through the post on do crafts. gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the colours and the image is really sweet.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen, love the image, and your colouring is great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooooooooooooooow, a beautiful card...

    xx mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x