Sunday 7 December 2008

2009 Calendar

Woo-hoo!!! I finally finished one of the calendars I'm making for Christmas presents...it's taken me ages, and I've got three more to do!!!
I bought the blank calendars back in the summer from The Paper Mill Shop, and have been making 'bits' for them most weekends since then...I've nearly finished the others, but won't put those on my blog, as they're very similar to this one. All of the images I've used are by Penny Black, and I've kept the layouts very simple (I had a LOT to do!). The papers are a mixture of different brands...DCWV, Dovecraft, Papermania, Daisy D's, Sandylion, Basic Grey and K&Co...and I've used an assortment of various brads, ribbons, gems and flowers here and there, but I won't bore you with the details, as this post is long enough as it is! lol














Must get cracking with the other three now...

8 comments:

  1. Helen this is Amazing I totally loveeeeee it! if you fancy making me one te hehehee!! I would hang it proudly only one problem that I can see I would not want to write on it! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasure this is to look at Helen, well done you..... fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Helen! Your calendar is amazing, you must make one for yourself or you won't want to give them away!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee! This is fabulous Helen ... I want it!! Your friends are going to so lvoe their prezzies this year :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is gorgeous Helen love it. gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen - love the calendar and made with PB stamps.....fabulous and whoever receives them are going to love them - great work
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is absolutely stunning. The amount of work that has gone into it is amazing and I absolutely love it!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing calendars, a true labour of love.
    These are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x