Saturday, 6 September 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 13

This week over on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog, the theme is 'One for the Girls'. Now, I'm not really a very 'girly' girl, but I've tried my best, and gone for a pink and green colour scheme, with paper by Basic Grey, which I think is quite feminine. I've used one of my new Penny Black stamps, that I got for my Birthday last month, called 'Bunny Friends'. I masked off some of the image, so that it would fit onto a smaller card. The greeting is from the Cuttlebug alphabet set 'Olivia', and I've finished the whole thing off with a couple of Prima flowers, and a border of faux-stitching in white. I'm going to send this card to my swap partner, for the September Friendship Card Swap, over on the DoCrafts forum.


Hope you like it!

18 comments:

Cathy said...

This is so cute Helen. I love those papers and a great image.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Cathy xx

kath said...

gorgeous card helen for the girly theme - love the pink and green together and great colour work on your image - thanks for playing along at PBSC this week
Love
kath
xxxx

tracie said...

oh this is gorgoeus Helen - very girlie and cute. Love the colour combo - gorgeous work.
Thanks for joining us this week
Have a great weekend :)x

Maissi said...

Beautiful card, love especially your colouring :)

Jovita said...

Oh Helen this is so cute, the papers are wonderful... very soft. Love the image and your layout. Thanks for playing this week in the PBSC! Jovi

Pauline C said...

This is gorgeous and so cute! Love your colouring as always!
pauline x

Lyn said...

very cute card, love the image and the colurs you have used

Sandra said...

Hi,what a cute card,love the colours you have used one of my favourite colour combinations,
Take care
Sandra x

Beth said...

This is such a pretty card, I love the papers! Thanks for joining in!

LOUISE said...

Lovely card helen, definately girly to me, love the colour combination. Louise x

Michele said...

This card is so lovely, the soft colours and the cute image and 100% girly.

Michele
x

Sue said...

like it!....i love it :) this is absolutely gorgeous, i just love PB bunnies ans this card all comes together beautifully:)

sue
xx

Linda Elbourne said...

A really great girlie card!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really sweet card! love it

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card
Wendy x

Rach said...

awww this is gorgeous, love the colour combination. hugs Rachxx

Marcea said...

this is so cute, I love it and so will your swap partner. Beautifully done
-x-

Mrs Wonka said...

This is simply stunning, I love it, pink and green are a fave combination for me too.

Mrs Wonka x