Wednesday 22 May 2024

What This!

Today's card features all of the dog stamps, and one of the sentiments, from the 'What This!' set by Anita Jeram for the Colorado Craft Company. I stamped them on to watercolour paper, masking the pup on the ball, to make a little scene, then coloured them using watercolour pencils. I paired the image with papers from the 'Vintage Dream' pad by My Mind's Eye (the stripey one), and the others are from the 'Party Day' pad by Crate Paper. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous, fun card Helen - a great stamp!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dogs are so fun, what a cute card!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x