Thursday 4 April 2024

Xmas Puppies

Today's card features a stamp that I picked up in a charity shop earlier this week, called 'Xmas Puppies' by Lawrence Designs for Stampavie. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from the 'Home for Christmas' pad by Violet Studio...distressing the edges before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Winter Wishes' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:

6 comments:

  1. What a couple of
    cuties! I love how you paired the pups with the pattern paper! Thanks so much for joining us for the Krafty Chicks’ Week #1 Stamp
    Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppies are adorable and I love the papers you used too! Great coloring on that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I like that paper both of them, thank you for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations, have a wonderful day.

    Leanne DT Member/CCC
    Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Helen. The image is adorable and your papers are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too darn cute and I love the rich green DP and love the perfect matching papers. So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x