Friday 8 December 2023

More Christmas Hats

Today's card features another couple of critters from the 'Christmas Hats' set by Anita Jerum for the Colorado Craft Company. I stamped them, along with one of the sentiments from the set, on to watercolour paper, then coloured them using watercolour pencils. I paired it with a piece of candy cane striped paper from the 'Ho Ho Ho' pad by Polkadoodles...distressing the edges and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

6 comments:

  1. Isn't this a fun set! I love your cute card, Helen. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. L O V E it, Helen and it´s a great take with our "Animal or Human" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us !

    Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and I really like that background paper. Don’t forget to add our challenge graphic to your blog post to be eligible for votes. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supercute card with sweet images and sentiment, loving the stripes on the background. Thank you so much for joining us in our Christmas challenge at The Male Room. I hope you will join us in our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x