Saturday 26 August 2023

Stocking Garland

Today's card features another stamp I recieved for my birthday called 'Stocking Garland' by Creative Expressions. I stamped it on to black card using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using 'Metallic Gold Rich' embossing powder by WOW. I added a sentiment, also heat embossed in gold, then used Cosmic Shimmers watercolour paints and mica pigments to watercolour the image. I matted the panel on to some gold mirror card, then on to a card blank.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. Love the colourful stockings on black, bet this is so shimmery in real life, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card I like that you used the black the color pops, nicely done. Thank you for playing our All Occasions Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Have a Krafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design - love the gold on black.

    Thanks for joining us the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x