Wednesday 19 July 2023

Birthday Dog

Today's card features one of my oldest (and most loved) Penny Black stamps...'Birthday Dog'. I stamped it directly on to the card blank, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I cut a wave in the edge of a snippet of paper from the 'Yes, Please' pad by American Crafts using one of my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Borders' dies, then added that to the top of the card. I added a sentiment using one of the stamps from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts, and a few pieces of pink Card Candi using 3D foam pads.


Challenges for this card

10 comments:

  1. I see why this little pooch is loved, he's a cutie and your card is delightful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen... another delightful pup card! Just too cute! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card Helen, I love your adorable little pup. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy Birthday card Helen, lovely bright colours and the cake reflects the mood board, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout to showcase that fabulous stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super birthday card. Such a cute dog and I love the wavy paper edge. Great design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my days...adorable and the paper panel looks fab! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely design and papers, thank you for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, Helen. Love the CAS design and you can never go wrong with a Penny Black cutie!!
    So great to see you at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x