Friday 11 November 2022

Before the Snow

I have another Christmas card to share today...that combines a couple of Penny Black Christmas tree stamps. The larger one is called 'Before the Snow' and I stamped it twice, inking it with a mixture of 'Fosrest Moss', 'Pine Needles' and 'Rustic Wilderness' Distress Inks, then spritzing with water before stamping on to watercolour paper. I then did the same with the smaller tree...which is from a little set called 'Wonder Collection'. I added a sentiment from the same stamp set, then distressed the edges a little before adding the panel to a kraft card blank. I finished by adding a selection of red and white adhesive pearls to the trees...can't decide if they look more light baubles or lights?


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! So beautiful! I like the little baubles. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful card. I love it. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the simplicity of it. Thank you for sharing your card at the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Hugs Renske Penny's DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Helen! The trees look very nice and realistic. Love your card. Thank you very much for joining us at Stamps&fun=CREATIVY. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, Helen - the spritzing and stamping looks so effective and I love the decorations on the trees! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, I'm sorry I'm a little behind with my visiting! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x