Friday 12 August 2022

Bubble Mini Baubles

I have a Christmas card to share today, made using stamps from a set by Woodware called 'Bubble Mini Baubles' I got for my birthday earlier this week. I stamped the baubles on to black card using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed the using metallic gold embossing powder by WOW. I then added a bow to the top of each of the baubles using another stamp from the set, drawing a 'string' using my Versamark pen, then heat embossed those using more of the gold. I watercoloured the 'bubbles' using Cosmic Shimmers pigments mixed with water, then added a sentiment from the set, again embossing it in gold, before matting the panel on to gold mirror card and adding it to a card blank.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. Love the coloured ornaments against the black background - beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Loving the non traditional colours and all the gold. Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas card. Love your choice of the black background as the embossing and pigments just pop off the card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x