Sunday 1 May 2022

Desk Calendar - May

Today I'm sharing my little desk calendar page for May. The calendar itself is from Paper Mill, and I've been using Penny Black images each month...the smaller stamps in the clear sets are perfect for this. On this month's page, I've combined a couple of stamps from the 'Wonderful Day' set...stamping them on to watercolour paper and colouring them using watercolour pencils. I paired it with snippets of paper from the 'Bright Freshness' pad by Craft Sensations...adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

5 comments:

  1. What a cheerful page for May Helen.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous page for May. That little hedgie is so cute.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Helen! I've been looking at the Papermill Calendars for 2023 and dithering over what size would be best - A4 or the desk size. You just made my mind up for me! Such a sweet image - Penny Black rules the plant pot!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Helen... Thanks for entering your cute desk calendar in the 'animals' challenge at Crafty Friends... I love those little hedgehogs... good luck and hope you will join us again very soon.
    Diane Louise [DT Leader] xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super cute work! Love this sweet image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x