Sunday 10 April 2022

Totally Excited Easter Treat Bag

I have another Easter treat bag to share today...featuring a Penny Black stamp called 'Totally Excited!'. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, coloured it using watercolour pencils, added a sentiment from the 'Egg-cellent Easter Sentiments' set by C. C. Designs, then cut it out using one of my circle Nesties. The papers are from a pad from The Works (it's the first time I've used papers from it, and I can't remember the name...I'm not at home, so can't check)...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this tretat bag:

7 comments:

  1. Your Easter bag looks fabulous! I have one sitting on my desk right now but couldn't think how to decorate it. I love the hilarious little chicken on yours!

    Thanks for sharing your Easter/Create Your Own Background project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet Helen ... adorable gift wrapping for Easter treats!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gift bag, and the stitching and distressing are such nice details! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to decorate an Easter treat bag Helen - it made me smile! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image caught my eye and brought a smile to my face, love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image and I love the gift bag. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! It's so good to see other items and gifts. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x