Sunday 14 March 2021

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day in the UK, so I'm sharing the card I made for my Mum. I actually made this card just after Christmas, so that I could leave it with my Dad in case I wasn't able to visit again before now...turns out that was very good planning! I used a stamp called 'Deco Roses' by Woodware, that I received a a Christmas gift...stamping it on to watercolour paper, along with a sentiment made using my 'Graffiti Alphabet' stamps by Paper Smooches. I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then distressed the edges a little, before matting it on to some matching pink card.


I made a matching tag for the gift...stamping the image off the edge of a kraft tag, along with a Hero Arts sentiment, and adding some colour using watercolour pencils. The twill ribbon around the gift was from Home Sense.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous simple card Helen. And I love the matching gift tag. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Loved it!! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafts Galore Encore. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Claudia Martins DT ~ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x