Sunday 24 January 2021

Woodland Sprigs

Today's card features some more new stamps...the 'Woodland Springs' set by Woodware. I stamped them on to watercolour paper using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed them using white embossing powder. I watercoloured over the top using the following Distress Inks: Speckled Egg, Evergreen Bough, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers & Iced Spruce. I distressed the edges of the panel, then matted it on to black card before adding it to my card blank. The sentiment is an old Hero Arts stamp, and is also heat embossed in white.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. These sprigs are so pretty and I love the watery color of the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty combination of colours for the background, Helen! Perfect with the beautiful embossed images. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Helen! I just love the look of embossed resist! The background is beautiful! So happy you played along with us at Seize the Birthday! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the white embossed sprigs (added the stamp to my wishlist!!) and those soft colours in the background are lovely. Thankyou for joining in at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x