Sunday 11 October 2020

Let it Snow

Today's card was inspired by the new challenge over at Less is More...CASE challenges are not usually my kind of thing, but I loved the layout of Sharon's card:


I decided to make a Christmas card, and started by stamping my Indigo Blu 'Snowflake Lace' stamp on to a kraft card blank using white pigment ink, then heat embossed it in white. I used my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Border' dies to cut the over layers, and Tim Holtz 'Snowflakes' dies for the...um...snowflakes...all from snippets of kraft card. I coated the snowflakes using Versark Ink, then heat embossed them with 'Diamond White' embossing glitter by WOW. The sentiment stamp is by Penny Black, and is also heat embossed in white.


Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this design Helen, both colourways looks good but the white on Kraft is so striking, many thanks for joining in our 'Winter Scene or Snow' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, great idea to go with the Kraft and white

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the combination of kraft and white, and you have done a beautiful job with it here. Love the snowflake theme in your CASe of Sharon's card. Thanks so much for playing with us at less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning take on Sharon's CASe card, I particularly like the contrast between the kraft and white. Thanks for joining in the fun at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white on Kraft card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB Case card for your festive make.
    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Helen! Love the white on kraft ans such a super design too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x