Are sponsor this month is Dr Digi's House of Stamps
Prize - 2 Digis of the winner's choice!
I used a cute Penny Black image from the 'Joy to the World' set, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Merry Little Christmas' pad (by My Mind's Eye)...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I added a snowflake cut from kraft card using a die from a set by Tim Holtz for Sizzix...I popped a piece of Card Candi on it's centre as it looked little bare. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Pollycraft for C. C. Designs.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Pets
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
- Allsorts - Pretty Papers
- Animal Friends - Winter
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Christmas with the Cuties - Wrap Up Warm
- C.R.A.F.T. - Winter
- Crafty Friends - Two or More Patterned Papers
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Penny Black Inc - Holiday Cards
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations - Get Ready for Christmas
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.