Sunday 16 July 2017

Pile It On! Challenge - Primary Colours and/or Something Beginning with S

It's the third Sunday of the month, so we have more inspiration, and a bonus theme for this month's Pile It On! Challenge! The themes this month are:

'Primary Colours'
&
'Something Beginning with S'

Our sponsor for this challenge is KennyK Stamps:
KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-green
Prize - 3 Digi Stamps of the winner's choice!
(NB - The KennyK Stamps shop has closed it's doors, but is sponsoring our challenge one last time)

I made a simple one layer card this time using some cute dinosaur stamps from the 'You're Rawr-some' set by My Favorite Things...I'm not 100% sure...but I think that the one on the left is  'Stegosaurus', so I'm using him as my something beginning with S. I masked off my 'Stegosaurus' using a Post-It note so that I could stamp the 'Triceratops' behind him. I coloured the dinosaurs in Primary Colours using wtercolour pencils, and added  sentiment from the same stamp set.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge...we're also on the lookout for some new DT members - you can find all the information on that there too!

10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, those dinos are TOO CUTE, the sentiment is perfection and i'm IN LOVE with the beautiful shadows with which you've anchored the entire scene! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (cas!) STASH with us this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Partying dinosaurs! I have to show my youngest-- she is obsessed with dinosaurs! Very cute card, well done! Thanks for sharing at SOS this week with this CAS creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real fun card and lovely bright colours which suite the images perfectly, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a funny card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month and good luck.
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute CAS card, love it.
    Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 337 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Hugs, Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x