'S is for Sew What?'
(Real or Faux Stitching)
Our sponsor for this challenge is Freckled Fawn:
Prize - $15 Gift Certificate!
I've used a Stampendous stamped image called 'Bethlehem Nights'...I stamped it using Memento 'Nautical Blue' ink, then heat embossed it using clear embossing powder. I added a little colour to the buildings, stars and clear patches of sky using watercolour pencils. I distressed the edges a little, then matted it on to some matching blue card, adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas
- Everybody Art - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers (Christmas) - Song (O Little Town of Bethlehem)
- Jingle Belles - O Little Town of Bethlehem
- My Time to Craft - Stitching
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.