'Tic - Tac - Toe'
Simply choose a line...vertical, horizontal or diagonal from the board below:
Our sponsor this month is Eureka Stamps:
Prize - 2 Digi Stamps of the Winner's Choice!
I picked the bottom row (Stripes - Die Cut - Bird) and used my Memory Box 'Madeleine Bird' die to cut the little bird from some snippets of Pebbles Inc 'Yours Truly' papers. I mounted the bird on 3D foam pads on to a square of white card having pierced a simple border using my CutterBee Bug. I added an adhesive pearl for the bird's eye, and a sentiment from the 'Birds & Trees' stamp set by Marion Emberson Designs.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Tic-Tac-Toe (Stripes - Die Cut - Bird)
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
- Fussy & Fancy - Dies/Punches
- Outside the Box - For the Birds
- Pixie's Snippet Playground - Use Snippets
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.