Sunday, 14 June 2015

Pile It On! Challenge - Houses/Homes

We have another new Pile It On! Challenge starting today...and the theme is:

'Houses/Homes'

Our sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed Designs:
Prize - tbc

My card is ultra simple...I used a Cuttlebug die (from the 'Winter' set) to cut out the house...then cut out the roof section again from some corrugated card packaging, layered it over the top, and added a scrap of red card for the doorknob. I popped the house up on 3D foam pads, and added a sentiment from a little set by OneFourZero.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

6 comments:

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Sometimes, simplicity rules! Cute card. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

Dotty Jo x said...

Love it! Jo x

Jac said...

Fabulous C&S card, so cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Elaine Stark said...

Less is more is always a winner. I love CAS. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Sharon said...

I love this!!! CAS is always my favorite! Thanks for joining us at Wags N Whiskers xxx

Crafting Vicky said...

oh wow I wish my CAS card were that gorgeous!!!! love that!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.