Our sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed Designs:
Prize - tbc
My card is ultra simple...I used a Cuttlebug die (from the 'Winter' set) to cut out the house...then cut out the roof section again from some corrugated card packaging, layered it over the top, and added a scrap of red card for the doorknob. I popped the house up on 3D foam pads, and added a sentiment from a little set by OneFourZero.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile it On! - Houses/Homes
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Clean & Simple
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday - Cut it Out
- Wags 'N Whiskers - Clean & Simple
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.