Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps
Prize - 7 Digi Stamps of the winner's choice!
I've used a cute bear image from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Lil Bear - Cake'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Blue Floral' pad by My Mind's Eye...I doodled some simple borders around the edges. I used my Die-namics 'Balloons' dies to cut the balloon shapes...then tied some Baker's twine around the bottoms of them, attaching them to the card using a brad. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Big Sentiments' set by Paula Pascual, and I used a Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet die to cut the number.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Edible
- Card's Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Clear It Out - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Polka Dots
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew - For a Child
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy - Use a Number
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafting - Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes/Party
- Simply Create Too - Let's Celebrate
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.