'All Wrapped Up'
(We want to see coats, hats, scarves & gloves)
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
Prize - a $20 voucher
I picked a stamp from the 'Joy to the World' set...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Blitzen' pad by Bo Bunny...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from a Lili of the Valley set, the tree is a Marianne Designs die, the snowflake is a Memory Box die, and the pearl brad is from Craft Obsessions.
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - Two or Three Word Sentiment
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Fab 'N Funky - Christmas
- Moving Along with the Times - Winter
- Penny's Paper Crafting - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.