Our sponsor this fortnight is Robyn's Fetish:
The prize is 5 digital products of the winner's choice from the Robyn's Fetish store.
I've used a Penny Black stamp...he's called 'Ice Dance Dog', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I thought he'd make a good boy's card, so I used brown & blue papers from the 'Home for Christmas' pad by Papermania...I distressed the edges a little and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The snowflakes were cut using Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Jolly Snowmen' set by Woodware.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Corrosive - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Two or More Dies
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft - Cute Christmas Animals
- One Crazy Stamper - Winter
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch #288
- Squirrel & the Fox - Summer or Winter
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.