Wednesday, 20 March 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - F is for...

It's time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge, and this fortnight Michelle is the host with a theme of:

'F is for Felt or Fabric'

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize - a $10 voucher for the Sweet Stamps store

I've used a sweet Penny Black stamp on my card called 'Wishes for Kisses'...coloured using watercolour pencils. FOr the background, I embossed some Core'dinations card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' & Snowflakes' and Sizzix 'Snowglobe' folders..sanding over the top to reveal the core...I also distressed the edges a little too. The felt flower is from a pack by Making Memories...the button is from my stash and threaded with some Dovecraft twine. Oh...and I added a few pieces of Craftwork Cards Card Candi.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspriation from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

15 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Helen
I like the colors
Gr Elly

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Helen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Helen :-) I love the image and the embossing and layout are fab ,, I love the felt flower too :-)

luv
Lols x x x
thanks again for your gorgeous card x x x :-)

Claire said...

Lovely card and a fab felt flower. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Helen x

Deborah Frings said...

Super card with lots of lovely textures - great with the cool colours too. The hedgehog is so sweet. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Danielle Vincent said...

What a darling hedgehog and I do love that sketch too. Wonderful job and thanks so much for sharing with us this week at 52CCT!

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card, a great entry into the Winter Wonderland, a lovely little bird, thanks for sharing with us this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps do check some new blogs one has candy
http://thehobbyhouseltd.blogspot.co.uk/

Jacqueline said...

A beautifully textured background to your lovely card - thanks for joining ion this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

Louise van Vuren said...

How lovely, a hedgehog card! He's so sweet and beautifully coloured. Love the textures and little accents, especially the flower. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Pauline C said...

This is very cute ... One of my fave of your Christmas stamps, I really must get it for this year!! :-)
Pauline x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Helen. I love this PB stamp.

Thanks fro joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland.
Lorraine x

Mynnette said...

That hedgehog is a doll! LOVE the fabulous coloring and the wonderful layout you used! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Ruth M said...

Wonderful card Helen, very sweet image and a fabulous layout! Great texture and colours too! Thanks for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT, please come back soon! Ruth x

Emma H said...

Love the colours, I would never think to use purple! Sweet card!