Monday, 28 February 2011

Present Pile!

Christmas cards...two days in a row...what's wrong with me??? Anyway, I couldn't resist inking up this little cutie...he's called 'Present Pile' by Lili of the Valley, and I coloured him with watercolour pencils. I've used the 'coffee & cream' colour combo from Simon Says Stamp...although the swirly Bo Bunny Paper (from the 'Tis the Season' collection ) is a little dark...well I do like my coffee black! ;0)
The sentiment is a Cuddly Buddly stamp, and the snowflakes were all cut using a Cuttlebug die. I distressed the edges using my distressing tool, and then added lots of adhesive pearls.


Challenges for this card:

8 comments:

kimmie_35 said...

This is so cute!!! You are doing so well with your christmas cards!!! Will have to make more effort myself....
Hugs
Kim
x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, sweet card helen.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Who could resist James bringing presents?! Great colours hun and a super creation. Hugs, Sxx

Uma said...

very nice :)

Kathy said...

Wow Helen this card is just to adorable. I also love your blog. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge :)

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! Congrats for getting a jump on holiday cards.

If you are interested, this fits the "Anything goes with a Sentiment" challenge at Sentimental Sundays

downrightcrafty said...

Hi hun gorgeous creation and fabulous animal image thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Helen :-) I love this image ,, so very cute and the papers and distressing are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT Call :-)
luv
Lols x x x