'Anything but a card'
Perfect for those of you making your Christmas gifts this year.
I've decorated a snowglobe that I bought in Hobbycraft. It's designed to hold two photographs, but I've used stamped images. On one side I've got a cute Penny Black hedgie stamp (from the 'Holly-Jolly' set):
And on the other side, are some sweet little mice, also by Penny Black (from the 'Christmas Critters' set):
This was so simple to do...embarassingly so, but really effective I think...I can't resist giving it shake every time I walk past! lol
I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
- Creative Inspirations (Sundays) - Christmas Gifts
- Creative Inspirations (Wednesdays) - Christmas Decorations
- Digi Doodles - Let It Snow
- Fussy & Fancy - Anything but a card
- Penny Black @ Allsorts - Beauty is in the eye of the neholder