Sunday, 21 November 2010

Just Cute Bears & Friends - Winter Birthdays

The theme for you this week at Just Cute Bears & Friends is:

'Winter Birthdays'

I've used an adorable little mouse digi stamp from Pollycraft (that I won on another challenge last week) called 'Mimi's Gift'...she looks so cozy wrapped up in her coat and hat! Rather than use Christmassy/Wintry coloured papers, I decided to go bright, and coloured her to match these bold Heidi Grace ones. I distressed the edges, and added some faux stitching with my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The flowers are by Prima, and the sentiment is from the CCSR set by Papermania.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration, please check out the gorgeous cards by my lovely Just Cute Bears & Friends DT buddies.

19 comments:

jenny said...

Such a cute card Helen!! Love the bright colours :)

Jenny x

Wishcraft said...

This is so cute! Love the sweet image and bright colours :o) Lisa x

Dora said...

Awww this is cute, I love all the stitching xxx

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww love this sweet card Helen! Super cute image, love the layout and fab colours too.
Kelly.x

CraftyC said...

Really cute card Helen, love all your stitching!
Clairex

Sarah said...

Fabulous colours Helen and a sweet image!
Sarah xx :0)

Bella said...

it's lovely!so cute!congratulations!jajaj I like so much your blog!from Spain:
Bella
XX

nessy said...

oh what a fun, bright card for a december birthday ~love it!
vanessa xx

Claire x said...

What a cute little mouse - fab card. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww... cute mousie Helen, loving the colours and layout of your card.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lorraine A said...

awww , this is just sooo cute Helen :-) the image is adorable and the colours and papers are fab :-) I love the distressing too ! :-)


luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Helen.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandra said...

Such a cute card Helen...love the cute Pollycraft image you've used and the papers are just perfect!

Hope you have a good week
Take care
San x

Samantha said...

awww how cute does he look wrapped up warm for a Christmas birthday lovely Helen!

Anita said...

Sooo cute Helen! I love your bright colors and that little image is adorable.

Cathy said...

Such a cute image image, and I love the contrast between the black dp and the bright flowers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is one cute litle mouse. I love the bright colors on your card.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

~ Ali ~ said...

This is soooo cute. Love it. hugs Ali x

Kat said...

What a sweet card, Helen. Love that cute image and these nice bright colours.

Kat xx